Millennials in Missions - Video Training Series
Do you have Millennials (ages 21-35) joining your missions team? Are you looking for a resource to promote understanding and communication on your inter-generational missions team? Do you want to equip your leaders and managers to better understand their teams? This is the training resource for you! It contains condensed versions of four of Jolene’s most popular presentations, plus participant handouts and a team facilitator guide with activities and discussion questions.
What this series includes:
- Video 1: Culture and Generational Differences (13:00 minutes)
- Video 2: Generations Working Together (17:00 minutes)
- Video 3: Ministry Values (14:00 minutes)
- Video 4: Millennials and Missions (18:00 minutes)
- Participant Handouts
- Facilitator Guide with Team Activities and Discussion Questions
How to use this resource:
- In a team meeting or series of team meetings
- As a professional development seminar
- As a workshop in a larger training series or conference
- As a resource for individual employees or leaders
*Note: This series contains all the content from the "Generations in the Workplace" and "Millennials in Ministry"Video Series.